- Think of it as stencils for adults.
- Pretty much the standard for apparel printing — sharp and clean, you can feel it.
- Ideal for dark fabrics.
- Price reduces as quantity increases.
- It's not just for paper anymore!
- Unlimited colors and dazzling effects anywhere on light fabrics.
- No screen charges.
- Great for short or long runs. No minimums.
- Cool threads, man.
- A classy effect for school or company logos on polos, towels, caps, or duffels.
we make a lot of wicked stuff.
QRST's prints and embroiders t-shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants, ringers, baseball shirts, girly apparel, polo and golf shirts, tote bags, towels, mugs — and more.
We start with the highest quality products from the leading manufacturers. In the case of t-shirts and other apparel, we know the quality and durability of Anvil, Gildan, American Apparel, Hanes and Fruit of the Loom, among others. Then we create your products using one of these processes: screen printing, digital printing and embroidery. Most of the time, our clients come to us with a design idea in mind. We help them decide which process is best, considering quantity, budget and turnaround time, as well as the desired effect.